Each case is different, and the legal fees for an immigration case will depend on the type of application being made.
In a typical immigration application, David Aujla works with you to ensure that only successful applications are submitted to the appropriate Canadian visa office with the highest standard of quality. He will:
- Obtain all relevant personal, work, and educational details from you and your family members wishing to immigrate.
- Determine if any or all of your educational credentials should be further accredited or evaluated before applying.
- Advise you of the requirements for any professional registration or licensing pertaining to your potential employment in Canada.
- Ensure that relevant work experience is considered for your application.
- Determine if there is any immediate possibility of employment opportunities in Canada based on temporary entry either with or without confirmation of Service Canada.
- Assess the number of points that you will obtain.
- Ensure that only the most accurate of documents, without any inconsistencies or mistakes, are submitted for review by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- Choose the appropriate Canadian visa office at which to submit your application given the fluctuating time delays and backlogs with Canadian missions.
- Ensure that you are fully prepared for the interview, if one is required.
- Act as your constant advocate and support throughout the immigration process from the point of data gathering to the point of visa issuance, ensuring that the visa office only deals with David Aujla directly.
- Ensure immediate access by telephone to David Aujla personally in the event of any inquiries.
- Ensure 24 hour response to any telephone calls and emails or immediate appointments for telephone consultations.
Our goal is absolutely personalized service on which you can rely for trouble-free processing of your application.
Assessment and consultation
Throughout our website, you will find questionnaires which may fit your situation. Complete the questionnaire, send it in and we will respond within a few days with a brief initial analysis of your chances of being successful with your immigration application. If you have a general question or do not see what may apply to you, send us an email through our contact us link
If you need more specific advice, call to make an appointment for an in-person or telephone
consultation. A minimum fee of Cdn. $250 applies for a consultation.
Applications and fees
In addition to the lawyer's fees, you will have to pay Canadian government immigration fees which vary according to the type of application and the number of family members applying.
Processing fees are as follows (amounts are quoted in Canadian dollars):
||Principal applicant (skilled worker)
||Business class applicant
Dependent Family (all immigration categories):
or same-sex partner
|| Each child under 18 years
Permanent Residence Fee:
This is a fee charged by the Canadian Government once your visa has been issued to land in Canada.
||Each person over 22