In Citizenship, Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Immigration

Are you authorized to work in Canada and provide caregiving services to children, the elderly or those with medical needs? If so, you may be eligible to apply for immigration through the Interim Pathway for Caregivers.

Refer to the document below, or visit the Interim Pathway program website, to see if you’re eligible and to read more Frequently Asked Questions, provided by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Download (PDF, 163KB)

An Associate of

Crease Harman LLP