Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has put special measures to assist those affected by the novel coronavirus (COVID‑19). This applies to you if you are:
- a Chinese, Iranian or South Korean national; or
- in China, Iran or South Korea; and
- affected by service disruptions or travel restrictions related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
The disruptions include the following:
- visa application centre closures
- service disruptions at Canadian visa offices
- travel plan disruptions
- limited access to local government offices and businesses
- limited access to a panel physician who can do the immigration medical exam
Please visit the IRCC website for more information.